Wednesday, March 2, 2011

ESENCIA by Samy REVIEW

ESENCIA BY SAMMY
WHITE LOTUS
BARLEY & NETTLE

HYDRATING SHAMPOO
 The product says it's 95.8% natural.








Sulfate & Paraben Free
No propylene glycol
no artifical colors
natural plant extracts









ABOUT THE PRODUCT:
  The shampoo comes in this bottle with a huge round knob. You don't have to unscrew the bottle, because there is an opening where you just lift the rounded knob upwards and the products comes out in a brownish-gel like consistency. I do have to say that I really like it alot and it does sub-up very well.

MY REVIEW:
  I have been using this product for a few weeks now, and I have noticed that it has made my hair softer. At first it would tangle my hair alot, but with continuous use of the product I do see results: it is more hydrated and shiny.

***I find when using paraben-free products you should stay away from silicone based products afterwards. We are trying to detoxify our hair from chemicals so when putting more chemicals on the hair afterwards it does the hair no good. That's what leads to tangles in the hair.***

The cons about this product was the smell. I was gonna throw it away because it smelt really bad. How can I describe the smell to you: smells like a furniture store. (woody scent). But I still kept using it and now I got used to the scent & I am kinda liking it.

No comments:

Post a Comment