Friday, March 11, 2011

BCBG on Bluefly.com

Who doesn't already love BCBG? I know I do!

With spring just around the corner, it is time to get a new wardrobe. You know what that means, right? Time to go shopping!!!

I came across this site: http://www.bluefly.com/. It has everything from camisoles, to dresses, to designer shoes. This site has got it all, for the fraction of the cost. So, why pay more at your retailer, when you can shop online for less.

Also, don't forget to check out the BCBG SHOES. They got some real cute shoes & sandals this season. My all time favorite are the strappy thong flat sandals. They are stylish, yet so comfortable to wear. With many different styles & sizes to choose from you can't go wrong. Peep toe sandals, ballet flats, to booties. I'm sure you can find something that you'll love.

No comments:

Post a Comment