Thursday, March 17, 2011

BLUSH

Here is my BLUSH COLLECTION.... ENJOY!!!

My all time favorite blushes are from Rimmel London. I love their whole line of cosmetics from face foundations, to powders, mascara's, blushes, you name it...I Love them all.

I honestly don't have a lot of MAC products, but I do have to say that this blush from them is great. When you want that extra punch of color this one will do it for me. I am fair skin toned so I have to apply it with a light hand or else it can get a little heavy. I use this blush when I want to look more tanned and especially in the summer.

Here I have the L'oreal True Match blush in Neutral on the left. It's a peachy color and looks great when you want to look more natural. True Match has many products where you can match your overall makeup to your skin tone. Let's say you are cool tone, they have colors example: C1, C2, etc.. C meaning COOL. The same goes for warm colors. W1, W2, etc...or they have neutral. N1, N2, etc. Once you find your perfect skin tone shade it is easy to find which blush or foundation will work best on you.

In the middle we have the NYX blush. I picked this one up when it was on sale at my drugstore and have not regretted it since then. I love it! It is so girly...PINK...What's not to love?

The one on the right is my "Blend n' Glow" blush, by Bonnebell. It is very light in color, almost blending right into my skin. But I really do love it, depending on my mood that day I sometimes do like that "barely there" makeup look.

I hope you enjoyed my blush collection, although I don't know the prices of these products I do know that they weren't expensive at all. Between 5-8 dollars I would say. Depending when you purchase them, you can get most of them when they are on sale.

So, keep on BLUSHING...till next time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment