Thursday, July 19, 2012

Sublime Mousse


My review on the Sublime Mousse in color 
"30 Pure Darkest Brown".


I was skeptical at first. I didn’t know how well this product would work. It does say to apply like a shampoo, with no drips. 

My concern was, “Would it cover and dye all my hair, or leave some strands un-colored”. And my second concern was, “Do I have enough product to cover my hair, or do I need a second box”. 

Well, let me start off by saying my hair is medium in length, and my color was a light brown color.
As I started to apply the color and working it into my hair as directed…my fears were still there. Only after all my hair was covered and I was satisfied with the saturation of the product on my hair, did I start to relax. This product does what it claims to do. It is easy to apply, there were no drips. Nothing leaking around my face, that I had to keep wiping away or anything like that. And yes, there was enough product for my length of hair. The color I am totally in love with. It is a dark, dark brown, looks like black to me but anyways, I am very happy with the color and the application of this product. I do recommend this product to others, who are starting out in the hair coloring world. It is super easy to apply and does not involve in parting the hair, or making separations as you apply the color. It is easy for anyone to do on their own, just massage it onto your hair, until your whole head is covered.

I used the Sublime Mousse in 30 Pure Darkest Brown, by Healthy Look. The package claims it’s easy to apply like a shampoo, covers grey hair, and you get healthy-looking hair, full of life.


Directions:


POUR – ROTATE – PUMP – MASSAGE IN


Pretty simple right! It does come with the instruction manual inside the box, and please do a patch test to make sure you have no allergic reaction to the product. 

No comments:

Post a Comment