Sunday, February 20, 2011

My Experience wt: LUSH!!!

When I found out that LUSH was in my hometown I became obssessed with trying their products. All the raving about how good they smell, and how cute they look from youtube beauty guru's, I decided to give it a try.


My thoughts on the store itself!
It smelled so good in there. They had many choices of products, ranging from gift baskets, to body soaps, creams, bath melts, bubble bars, bath bombs, etc... The girls working in there were so nice. They explained how the products work, what they do, & they even had testers to try them out.


I went into the store with one intention only. TO TRY IT OUT! (just one item). But as we all know, we can't resist....
I ended up getting a few items.


The Comforter Bubble Bar
Mrs. Whippy
H'Suan Wen Hua (hair treatment)
R&B (2 of them)
Hello Gorgeous (gift set)



With all that I recieved a nice newsletter explaining all their products.


So, all in all, my experience at the LUSH store was a good 1st impression.


Now I can't wait to take a bath, relax and enjoy my purchases.


Till next time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment