Saturday, April 2, 2011

HOMEMADE Bath Bombs

After discovering LUSH and all their wonderful bath bombs, I became obsessed with them. So, one day I started to create my own bath bombs, and boy can I can tell you how much I enjoy making them. Of course, I love using them just as much!


They are all natural, hand-made. With the best oils for your skin and essential oils to help you relax and feel calm. Your skin feels so smooth and soft and its getting fed with good nutrients from the oils. Jojoba, coconut, aloe, etc..the list can go on. Some have surprises in them: flower petals, toys, seeds.. The best part is they smell good and feel great on your skin.


My collection started off with a few simple scents. The Classic "Rose", "Peppermint", "Jasmine". Most are made with natural, glycerin skin safe colorants. They give a hint of color to your bath water and wont stain your tub.


I am in the process of making many more. Some with fragrance oils and FD&C colorants, which turn your water into a nice color, to further promote your relaxation experience.


No comments:

Post a Comment