Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Take Years Off Your face...

As you might have guessed....Today I will be talking to you about the importance of protecting your face from sun exposure, and how important it is to keep your skin hydrated. With Spring coming up and Summer just around the corner, the UV index will be high and you need some protection, especially on your face. We all want that youthful glow, and baby soft skin and just by following a simple routine every morning you can help better protect yourself from the sun.

I'm talking about a simple moisturizer with SPF 15.

Right now, I am using the "Olay" Complete, all day moisturizer UV skin shield SPF 15 for combination / oily skin. It comes in a 120ml bottle.

Formulated with antioxidant vitamins E & C. Dermatology tested. 100% oil-free. 100%  PABA free. won't clog pores.
The active ingredients in this formula are:
octisalate 5%, avobenzone 3%, homosalate 3%, octocrylene 2.6%


I have been using this product for a while now, and my HONEST review on this product is:
It says it's for oily skin, and when I 1st apply it, it does take a while to soak into my skin. So minus points on that one.  :(   But once you apply your make-up as usual you don't notice any residue, or heaviness or anything like that. There is no shine afterwards throughout the day or anything like that. It does make your foundation go on alot smoother, and most importantly it does hydrate the skin with the added benefit of the SPF in it.


Would I re-purchase this product again?
Yes and no, I would like to try another brand 1st and see the comparison.

No comments:

Post a Comment