Saturday, March 10, 2012

My Favorite Foundation Brand

We all know girls love their make-up, and always want to look their best. So, what do we use to give our complexion the nice finish we are looking for. That's right! A good foundation. There are many brands out there nowadays. From Maybelline, Cover Girl, you name it. They come in many colors from pale to dark skin tones, from oily to dry skin. From trail and error that is how we decide which foundation best suits our individual needs and preferences.

Here is my story:
Ever since I 1st started wearing make-up, and going through my mom's make-up collection, Cover Girl is what I 1st tried. Back then sure it seemed wonderful and great, but over the years skin changes. Due to climate, hormones, age, you name it we've all been there. Honestly, I have not used many brands, other than Cover Girl, I have tried Maybelline, and Almay's, until I came across the brand I still keep using to this day. Can you guess what it is? Here's my little secret! It's called "Rimmel London". Ever since I started using this foundation my skin seems flawless. It acts very well with my skin texture and matches my skin tone well.

Now a little on the type of skin I have. I would classify my skin on the oily side. I am fairly pale too. With other foundations even after washing my face in the morning and using the foundation my face would get really oily within a few hours of wearing the foundation. And NO that is not attractive. But with wearing Rimmel my skin feels really nice. It seems to control the oil and lasts pretty much all day for me. I don't have to re-apply my foundation throughout the day, or even bloth my face with tissue.

Let me tell you a little about this foundation and the claims the company makes.

I use the Rimmel London lasting finish. (25 hour foundation)
In winter since I'm paler I use the 100 ivory.
In the summer when I am tanned I use the 103 true ivory.
It comes in a 1 fl oz or 30 ml screwed on cap container.

It says it's naturally flawless, hydrating and lightweight feel.
Sweat, heat and humidity proof for up to 25 hours. Transfer resistant. Enriched with a revitalizing Mineral Complex and moisterizing Aqua Primer. Skin feels energized and hydrated all day long.

So, my recommendation to all you girls out there who are trying to find a good foundation for your skin. Is to go out and try a few brands, and see which one you like best. For me, this is the brand I will keep on using. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment