Saturday, March 10, 2012

I love....

I LOVE...TROPICAL PARADISE...moisturizing body lotion.


One of my favorites lotions at the moment is: this tropical paradise lotion by I Love Cosmetics. I purchased mine at the drug store, and I got a good deal because I got it on sale for only $3.99. It is a 250ml bottle, comes with a pump for easy application. I use this lotion all the time. It is super moisturizing and does not leave the skin oily.

It smells of coconuts, pineapple, and fresh grapefruit that will leave you feeling like you're on a tropical island.

This lotion does come in many other scents as well....
If interested please visit their website at:    www.ilovecosmetics.eu

This company is located in the UK, but you can find these products at your local pharmacy.

No comments:

Post a Comment