Thursday, July 28, 2011

"Makeup"

A girl's best friend!

Looking at yourself in the mirror, a reflection of your face is staring right back at you. You keep looking at yourself and all you see is a pale complexion. A dull, lifeless face. You wonder how you can look as beautiful as other models on tv, runway shows, even actresses. Well, no more worries...

Grab a friend and head to the drugstore and pick-up some makeup essentials. Every girl should have on her vanity, or purse a good starting foundation. It evens out your skin tone. A good face primer before applying your foundation is the secret but for starters you can skip it. Next use some blush, eyeshadow, mascara and you are good to go. You will look and feel fabulous. A nice, healthy complexion is what every girl wants.

My favorite makeup items are the Clinique Even Better Makeup SPF 15, Cover FX Pressed Bronzing Powder, Jemma Kidd Blush Duo. I don't know what I would do without them. All it takes is about 5 minutes in the mornings, after I wash and moisturize my face. I apply my makeup, and I am ready for the day.

What are your favorite products?

No comments:

Post a Comment