Thursday, April 21, 2011

Etsy Site

While surfing the Internet and watching YouTube videos one day, I came across a website mentioned on YouTube called Etsy (http://www.etsy.com/). The site has a lot to do with buying and selling items. People selling handmade items, clothes, beauty items, bath & body products, etc... If you're into fashion and would like something original and made with lots of LOVE you should definitely check it out.


I, myself created a store where I'll be selling my homemade bath products. Ranging from bath bombs, to soaps. I have found a passion in soap making and enjoy what I do very much. I will be putting up some items shortly in the upcoming weeks. Here's a link to my page.


Check out some of my creations...
More will be coming soon....


No comments:

Post a Comment